1. Sun* will comply with all laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information, guidelines and other rules established by the government. To that end, Sun* will establish and appropriately operate its personal information protection management system in compliance with Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001).
2. Sun* collects, uses and provides personal information appropriately in light of the content and scale of its business. Accordingly, Sun* will not handle personal information in any way that goes beyond the necessary scope needed to achieve the stated purposes of use, and will take measures to ensure it is not used for any reason other than the stated purposes.
3. In the event Sun* entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party in full or in part, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to said third party to ensure the secure management of personal information.
4. Sun* will not provide personal information to third parties unless the individual’s permission has been obtained or it is required by laws and regulations.
5. Sun* will use personal information collected in relation to livestreaming service jointly with the service company providing the livestreaming service. Sun* shall be responsible for managing the shared use of information. The scope of personal information to be jointly used and the limits of joint users will be stipulated in the terms and conditions of the livestreaming services provided by Sun*.
6. Sun* will implement prevention and remediation measures against leakage, loss and corruption of personal information.
7. Sun* is committed to promptly and appropriately responding to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, Sun* accepts requests for disclosure (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, corrections, additions or deletions, suspension of use and suspension of provision to third parties) of personal information data that we possess. Please contact the consultation counter below for disclosure inquiries.
8. We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Basic Policy Regarding Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
Sun* has stipulated this policy in order to address as an organization the ensuring of the proper handling of specific personal information and individual number ("Specific Personal Information") pursuant to the "Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures" ("My Number Act").
1. Compliance with Related Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
Sun* will properly handle Specific Personal Information in compliance with the My Number Act, the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other relevant laws and regulations as well as the "Guidelines for the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for Business Operators)" and other relevant guidelines.
2. Purpose of Use
We will use Specific Personal Information for the purposes listed below.
① For preparing tax payment slips
② For submission of employment insurance notifications
③ For submission of health insurance and social welfare notifications
④ For making legal records and payment reports for tax purposes
⑤ Other tasks that require the submission of individual numbers to organizations providing services based on individual numbers
3. Issues Regarding Secure Management Measures
Sun* will implement necessary appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss or corruption of Specific Personal Information. In addition, Sun* will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to its employees and contractors (including subcontractors) who handle Specific Personal Information. Details of the secure management measures for Specific Personal Information are stipulated in [Regulations on the Handling of Specific Personal Information].
4. Contact Point for Inquiries
If you have any complaints or inquiries to Sun* regarding the handling of Specific Personal Information, please contact our inquiry counter below.
Handling of Personal Information by Sun*
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
・To properly conduct our digital creative studio business (creative & engineering, various consulting services related to talent platforms, services and product development, etc.) as entrusted by our business partners.
・To provide information, sales activities, and the latest information and updates on our business activities and services (hereinafter referred to as "our services, etc.") To provide information, sales activities, the latest information, various seminars, etc., on our business activities and services, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "our services, etc."), and to request marketing and questionnaire surveys.
・To optimize our website and e-mail services based on the attributes of each customer, etc.
・To provide various types of information to applicants for employment and to conduct selection activities in an appropriate manner.
・To appropriately manage employment and provide benefits to employees.
・To appropriately respond to questions and requests from customers.
※In cases where the purpose of use is specified or notified individually, the purpose of use shall apply.
2. Right to Information in relation to Stored Personal Data
Regarding "Right to Information in relation to Stored Personal Data" including the purpose of use for "stored personal data" or the procedure for "Request of Disclosure", please contact our consultation counter below. We will endeavor to respond as soon as we can.
3. External Transmission
We may transmit information to third-party services for the purpose of surveys related to the provision and use of this service. Please refer to the following for service names, information transmission destinations, purpose of use of information to be transmitted, and items to be transmitted.
Provider: Google LLC
Purpose of use: To study user trends
Items to be sent: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Provider: HubSpot, Inc.
Purpose of use: User trend research
To be sent to: https://legal.hubspot.com/jp/privacy-policy
About this site
Use of Access Analysis Tools, etc.
Complaints and Consultation Counter Regarding Personal Information/Specific Personal Information
Personal Information Safety Manager (General Manager of Business Management)
Email Address: [email protected]
|: January 1st, 2014
|: April 1st, 2020
|: June 2nd, 2021
|: July 25th 2022
|: December 8th 2023
Representative Director, Taihei Kobayashi
Please click here to view Sun* Inc.'s Handling of Personal Information.